Friday 16 March 2018

Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop - 3D projects March 2018 #inkitstampit

Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop. The Design Team have been busy making projects inspired by our 3D Projects theme. The team are from all over Australia who have all created amazing projects to share with us tonight. The full line up below will guide you through all the projects and we'd love to hear from you on what your 3D project is? 

From the top - you can see how the Dragon triangle 'pops' out of the card

Today I have CASEd Carol Dunnes Fold Back Pop Up card. I have used the Magical Day Bundle & this card is so fun!! Thank you to the wonderfully talented Carol Dunne for the inspiration & design of this card! It is truly a labour of love.

Here's how it looks flat - finished size is a 5x 5" card
There is LOTS of Die cutting and Layering but the finished product is so worth it. I'm pretty sure I used nearly every Die in the Layering Square Framelit pack.

The sentiments are from Annual catalogue set 'Birthday Delivery' how well do they fit? 
If you like the colour combination, please share it on your favourite Pinterest board!
Thank you so much for joining us today. We hope that you'll join us again next month to see our Technique projects. I'm Carolina and to keep hopping around see the list below to see who is up next.

Full Blog Line Up


https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871
Spend $90 on anything you like and choose a FREE Saleabration item! Offer until March 31st
 OCCASSIONS catalogue here &  SALEABRATION catalogue here

8 comments:

  1. Super duper cute pop up card Carolina. Love this so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an fun card Carolina and I love that fancy fold. Must give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty 3D card..you nailed it!! Unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card and would very much like to make it. Where might I find directions for this card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to make one of these cards. Where can I find directions for making them???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Patricia - I CASE'd Carol Dunne and she sells the Tutorial with pre printed pieces, her tutorial is https://www.craftsuprint.com/images/tutorials/tutorial1173-1.pdf (free online) but it doesn't have the measurements. I hope to make a video or tutorial soon. I'll let you know when I do.

      Delete
  6. So cute and gorgeous, Carolina! Thank you for introducing me to that fold - it looks really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just come across this fold card and would love the measurement also thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you