Sunday 11 June 2017

Random Acts of Kindness June Blog Hop #RAKitup #imbringingrakcardsback

Welcome to the Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Blog Hop. You are visiting ME,Carolina Evans in Melbourne Australia. I am showcasing the cards I have given &/or received as part of the Random Act of Kindness Card Group on Facebook. Each month, we each select a few people from the Group to send a RAK card to. It's great knowing that you will bring them a smile and brighten their day. Please feel free to join the Group if you would like to participate in the RAK cards movement. #RAKitup #imbringingRAKcardsback

I have made 4 cards to send out this month and these are going to ......the USA this month!! So who will receive one?? That's a secret for the moment. I have used the Crafting Forever stamp set in a range of colours. Then I cut out the sentiment in the middle with a Stitched Shapes Circle Die and used some new Chevron Ribbon in Bermuda Bay to create a ruffled edge. I can't to share the love again in July! 
 


Love the colours I've used.. I'd Love for you to share this colour combination.

 These are the cards I have received! I was totally spoilt and they are so beautiful - thank you thank you!
   
 
 
I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired & brightened your day. You are currently visiting me Carolina Evans, please see the list below to continue on the hop. I promise you don't want to miss any.
Full Blog Hop Line Up


http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871

8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are all those cards! I love the stamp set you have used. I must put this on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that Crafting Forever card you've made! Such a great idea making your own DSP with it & I love your colour combo! You've also received some really lovely cards this month, lucky ducky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that card set, Carolina, and your card even more!!! Can't wait to see who the lucky recipients are in the group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nice cards!
    Love the idea of using ribbon for a circle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards being sent and received. I love the colours in your card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you with your fancy & colourful RAK cards - just gorgeous girlfriend. And lovliness received too. D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with the Crafting Forever set Carolina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you