Sunday, 14 May 2017

Random Acts of Kindness Card Group Blog Hop - May 2017 #RAKitup #imbringingRAKcardsback

Welcome to the Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Blog Hop. You are visiting ME,Carolina Evans in Melbourne Australia. I am showcasing the cards I have given &/or received as part of the Random Act of Kindness Card Group on Facebook. Each month, we each select a few people from the Group to send a RAK card to. It's great knowing that you will bring them a smile and brighten their day. Please feel free to join the Group if you would like to participate in the RAK cards movement. #RAKitup #imbringingRAKcardsback

This is my first participation and I wanted to start off with a bang! I have a whole bunch of beautiful cards that need to be sent out and give someone a smile. These are the cards I sent out and it felt so good to send a whole lot of love, the comments from the recipients is really priceless. I can't wait for the June group!
 
 
 These are the cards I have received! There's so beautiful - thank you thank you
 
 
I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired & brightened your day. You are currently visiting me Carolina Evans, please see the list below to continue on the hop. I promise you don't want to miss any.
Full Blog Hop Line Up




http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871

8 comments:

  1. Love your cards Carolina, so couldn't wait until today to see what everyone has posted on there Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Love the cards you've sent and received. I enjoy your blog so much, Caroline! You need to pinch me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always mess up spelling name even on Pinterest!!! Carolina, Carolina, Carolina.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards Carolina, such am awesome group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez you sent a ton of cards! I'll be showing your lovely card I received next month. Thank you for joining in on the first RAK Blog Hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a sweetheart, Carolina. All those beautiful cards sent and equally happy recipients. And lovely ones you have received as well. Lovely hopping with you! D xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these cards, Carolina! You've sent out so much love! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete