My inspiration came from Wendy's vey cool Halloween card showing a jar of falling lollies or teeth??
I've been wanting to make a pouring shaker card for a while - but I was racking my brain on how to construct it. I have created a quick tutorial on how I made this one, please feel free to use it!
I was excited to use the new Presents & Pinecones DSP that will be available from September 1st in the new Holiday Catalogue! It has some great items and you will love them all too!
Try making this card!
- Cardbase in Emerald Envy cardstock
- Half A4 cut @ 10.5cm, scored @ 5-7/8"
- Window Sheet - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Cherry Cobbler Frame 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
- Presents & Pinecones DSP:
- Cut 2 sheets of 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" one for the front (pinecones) and base (stripes)
- Adhere the DSP to the Cherry Cobbler then die cut jars & stream as pic above.
- I fussy cut the inside of the jars out, and stamped a second rim for each, adhered over the top.
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
Full Blog Line Up