This weeks theme is #frommetoyouwhenyourefeeli
I'd love for you to vote for my project - click here to submit your vote
Do you believe I made the background pattern on this card - its not DSP! After I created the background panel, I didn't want to cover it up too much so I have kept it quite simple. I used ht Shaving Cream technique to create this marble look.
This technique is really easy- a little messy but very fun!
- Simply spray some shaving cream on a washable surface (old plastic mat works super)
- Add some drops of Ink from your reinkers 2-3 drops per colour is plenty
- Swirl the colours around with a skewer/stick
- Place your whisper white cardstock directly over the foam, press down to cover space
- Lift and wipe or squeegee off the excess foam & ta-dah!
- Aussie C6 card base in Rich Razzleberry cardstock (half A4)
- Crumb Cake Frame 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Whisper White Panel 3-5/8" x 5-3/8" Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! Be sure to check out the rest of the AMAZING projects from all over the world! Click here.
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online