Saturday 7 May 2016

Bye Bye Retiring Favourites - ESAD 2016 Blog Hop

Welcome to the ESAD Retirement List Blog hop for 2016! Today we will be showcasing retiring products.  To see all the amazing creations by the team, be sure to click your way around the whole blog hop by clicking on the next button at the end of my post.
I have made 2 cards for your today using some of my favourite colours, DSP, inks, embellishments and stamps!
Bye Bye favourites from 2016
I'm calling this the panel card and I have made you a tutorial below.  I did CASE the design of this card from Dena Rekow. I love the scrunched burlap and how the patterns of the English Garden DSP easily blend together. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.
This card follows a simple style and I have used the stamps in Everything Eleanor to create an interesting overlapped background (as demonstrated by Brandy Cox at OnStage). More scrunched burlap and accented with lots of candy dots. I will miss these products but I'm soooo excited with what will replace them too! More about that coming soon.
Try making the panel card, here's how!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to click your the way through the blog hop, up next we have the very talented Kelly Kent
https://mypapercraftjourney.com/2016/05/07/esad-2016-retirement-list-blog-hop/
Full Blog List

8 comments:

  1. Just stunning as is all your work Carolina :-) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Carolina. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Carolina, thanks for adding the measurements of the panel card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of my favourites - and you make them look so lovely. I was expecting the English Garden DSP to retire - but burlap ribbon!!! Noooooo!!!
    Looking forward to trying a panel card. Thanks for sharing. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in the blog hop and sharing your gorgeous cards with us! I'm adding the panel card onto my lis of things to try as I may have a rather large stash of DSP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am trying to figure out the size of the finished card. I love the panel idea:) In Canada, our standard sized card is an A2 (4.25 × 5.5 inches). I know that can't be the correct size for card, as the 5 3/8 length of paper would not allow for the mats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my card, our card size in Australia is slightly longer (4-1/8" x 5-7/8"). Hope that helps :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you