Sunday 6 December 2015

Quarter Fold Card in NEW Botanical Gardens DSP

Yesterday I promised another gorgeous Quarter Fold card using new 2016 Occasions Catalogue products and here it is. How beautiful are the designs on this lovely paper? I'm in love with just about everything in the new catalogue and its hard to choose what to decorate my creations with - I want to use them all at once! This DSP is called Botanical Gardens and comes in a fantastic bundle with a matching Stamp Set AND Framelits! Gorgeous!
 How cute and pretty are these flower Jewels? It's all part of this beautiful Botanical Garden suite.

View this tutorial to learn how to create this fun fold over at Splitcoast Stampers
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you