Tuesday 2 June 2015

MOJO Monday Challenge - My First entry!

Today is my first entry into the very popular MOJO Monday Challenges! I'm really happy with how my card finished up. These challenges really make crafting a whole lot more enjoyable as half the battle can be deciding where to even begin! Thanks MOJO Monday 400!

Instead of adding a tidy circle down on the left hand corner I decided to rip off a piece of the whisper white and distress it a bit, I added some Crumb cake just in behind and 3 small squares of Typeset DSP and curled the edges up - I love this look!!! I dabbed the brad into the staz on to make it pop out a bit more it was looking a little hidden.

I didn't really want to hide that ripped up corner so I stamped the Camera and greeting from the very new 'YOU"VE GOT THIS!' stamp set onto some vellum and ripped the top and bottom to tie into the rest of the card. I hope you like my creation...here goes I'm submitting my card!

 
 


Here is the inspiration sketch - Mojo Monday 400 - Also the team are looking for Designers! WOW I'm not sure how I'll go as this is my first time submitting a card, but I would love to be considered to be a designer nonetheless!


Mojo Monday Blinkie


I've added this colour swatch featured in my card. Please feel free to pin it to your pinterest boards!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous vintage creation! Love the rolled edges and vellum overlay! Glad you decided to give Mojo Monday challenge a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julee - Happy 400th! What a special week to have joined MM - see you again next week!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you