Wednesday 3 June 2015

Annual Catalogue Launch - My Top 10 Picks!



Hopefully you're had a chance to have a look at the new catalogue, if you've been overwhelemed with all the choices and maybe you're having trouble deciding what to buy first here are my Top 10 Must-haves in no particular order!

1) You have to have an all round Stamp Set!
2) Something for the Kids
3) You can never go wrong with beautiful Animal images

4) Who doesn't love a discount right?- 15% off when you Bundle & Save
5) A beautifully packaged Project Kit
6) You will definately need Designer Series Paper - there's also new 6x6" stacks
7) Love the New IN COLOURS!!
8) Beautiful Embellishments

9) Tools!! of the PUNCH kind
10) New toys for your BIG SHOT

Ok I must apologise that is more than the promised 10 -but I hope you understand that they're all beautiful. 

Please also note my preference of stamps is CLEAR & PHOTOPOLYMER, so I apologise if I have not added the link is for WOOD mounted stamps - you can esasily search the stamp sets in the online store to see all the options.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, please share the great news with all your family, friends and work colleagues, school mums, sports teams - they're all going to be wondering what is making you so happy so please share this post!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cake slice that you made with the cutie pie thinlits die. I would love to make it for my nieces baby shower and was wondering if you could tell me how you made the white icing for the cake. What did you use for the scalloped edge? Very nice work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you