Tuesday 24 March 2015

Shaker Card with Project Life Love Story

Hi Everyone

I have a crafting confession! I haven't done any Project Life'ing in ageeeeeees. I have used the very gorgeous "Love Story" Card Collection kit and accessory pack to make this cool shaker card. 

I lined the back of the shaker card with the washi tape in the accessory pack. The sequins from the same pack make great shaky pieces. 

Which stamp set do you think I used on the greeting??  Here are some clues.. Its new, comes in photopolymer and can be bought in a bundle with matching framelits. (see below for the answer)

I hope you like it...

Teeny tiny hearts cut with the Hearts Border Punch
So which stamp set did I use on the greeting? CELEBRATE TODAY featured in the new Occasions catalogue on page 11.  Did you guess correctly?

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you