Wednesday 6 August 2014

Blended Bloom Watercoloured in Rich Razzleberry

Hi Everyone!

How much fun is the new Annual catalogue? Stay tuned, I'll be posting lots more over the coming days and weeks - I've had a lot of fun with all my new goodies which is why I've been sooo quiet! 
At convention we received this beautiful wood mount flower stamp, Blended Bloom which I've used over and over with the new Blendabilities, but it's also just as gorgeous watercoloured!

Here's my card

Carolina's Tips & Techniques:
Watercolouring can be so much fun - be free, deliberately leave some white patches along the way. Don't try to make it perfect, a few splotches and imperfections add character to your work.

Here's 2 ways to get started. Squeeze some ink onto the lid of the inkpad or use a marker on a clear block, I use my aqua painter to 'pick up' the ink and colour from there.
Thanks for visiting my blog





NEW Stampin' Up! Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you