Thursday 5 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Up! Inspire. Create. Share Convention 2014

Hi Everyone
I attended my first ever Stampin' Up! Convention 2 weeks ago and WOW WOW WOW! I had such a great time I was a bit sad that it had to come to an end. Luckily there's always next year right?...which has been announced will be on the Gold Coast - woop woop.

Here are some pics from the weekend - really had an amazing time, meeting 680 like minded people and generally just having a good time with everyone and all the NEW products too. 
The Crazy Crafters and Shelli
Just a few selfies #stampinup
YAY!!! The new Annual Catalogue - renamed Inspire. Create. Share
Melbourne Convention Make and Take with the NEW stamp set - Amazing Birthday
Melbourne Convention Make and Take using Electic Kindness
Blendabilities are HERE!!!
More Blendabilities... I can't wait!
Project Life - Accessory Freebie!
Project Life
New Designer Series Paper....ooooohhhh
Hamburger Boxes!
Super cool new packaging.

 I hope you feel inspired after just a few pics..
Thanks for visiting my blog!
 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you