Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hi Everyone!

I have been offline lately recovering from a bad bad cold that the WHOLE family just had to have! I am much better now and excited to announce that tomorrow I am going to my first Stampin' Up! Convention in my home town of MELBOURNE!!!! Happy dancing all over the house! 
 
 I have my swaps ready - which I will share with you soon, my crafty bag is all ready and I just can;t wait for tomorrow. Soo many things to look forward to, new products, new annual catalogue, but especially meeting all the wonderful ladies of the Crazy Crafters team and of course another 700 odd demonstrators and SU fans!

So I will keep you posted and I can't wait to share all the excitment!

Thanks for visiting my blog

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you