Sunday 6 April 2014

The Crazy Crafters April Blog Hop - Masculine


Hi Everyone
Welcome back for another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop! If you've just left Stop Number 5, Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie then you are in the right spot. The full lineup is below in case you lose your way. 
I get a tad excited at the end of each month as we prepare for the new blog hop, and here's a simple but striking card style I've had on my 'must try that' list.
Get Well - Perfectly Penned Stamp Set, This & That DSP
Often people say "male cards are the hardest to make" but why I wonder? What would a card from Mars really look like? hehehe What you really want is a card that your Man or male recipient looks at and appreciates the love and care that went into making it, something that will then go "straight to the pool room".  Well how about I leave those tricky MEN questions to the experts and just focus on what I do know and thats CARDS! This card was made especially for a dear work friend that recently was not so well, but is now on the mend.

Carolina's Circle Card Tutorial:
Cut at least x25 1" Inch circles from any DSP pack. Using a scrap piece of cardstock (2" x 5 1/4") Tombow glue down the middle so that you can layer the middle column first. Be sure to start from the bottom, then overlap the circles until you reach the top. Repeat for the sides, interlocking as you go.  Trim your circles down and viola!
Retro Fresh DSP
I enjoyed making this card so much I went to town on it with other DSP's!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Up next we have Kate Benade at Kate Benade, be sure to come back again soon for more fun and inspirational projects.
Thanks for visiting my blog




 

1. Nicole Spicer at Handmade By Nicole Spicer

9 comments:

  1. Love this idea - I will be trying that for sure! Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card Caroline!! Im so gonna have to try that technique now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try that too, great ideas Carolina and the cards look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely giving this a try, awesome card Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - some great comments - thank you all very much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool idea going to have to add this to my must try list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you