Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year! 2013 just flew by.

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and New Years! My family and I spent midnight down in Williamstown, VIC looking out over the bay at the amazing fireworks display! Just incredible.
Now that 2013 has ended I thought it fitting to just look back on the past 12 months...

2013 was a great year in the Studio. I met so many crafters, made some excellent contacts, friends and overall I have had fun creating new & unique projects for my followers to get inspired from.

With so many cool projects to share with you, this post is all about sharing some never seen before projects, to make way for all of my new 2014 projects. 
Here goes.. please feel free to leave me a comment, I appreciate all your beautiful feedback, it really makes my day!

Winter Frost Engagement Card
I have used the gorgeous Vintage Faceted Buttons  to create a diamond for this engagement card.


Happy Birthday Flower Shop
I love the way the 'doors' open up on this 3 fold card. I have used the very pretty Flower Shop 130939 (Clear) 130942 (Wood)  Stamp set and matching Pansy punch to create a focal piece.
Love the Rainbow look here!
Frozen Yoghurt Anyone?? 
Taking Punch Art to another level! Looks so good I could eat it!


Wedding Money Cards - Oooooh PrettyWith so many beautiful DSP's to choose from, these cards come together easier with SU coordinating DSP packs. These money cards are very popular amongst my customers that love to give money as gifts.




Floral Invites
Single cut outs in Island Indigo cardstock using the Floral Framelits set make a great card base for these invitations.  To finish them off I cut x2 Vanilla pieces, one decorated for the front and one for the back with all the invite details.




 I've discovered WATERCOLOURING... 
How is it, I only recently starting watercolouring??? I must have thought that it was a very difficult skill to learn - but I couldn't have been more wrong! I watercoloured these with my Stampin' Write markers, so quick and easy!


  
Quick 2 Minute Cards
I made these cute 4x4" cards for some work mates recently who were off on a BIG European Holiday.  A perfect design for a quick card, just punch out a shape from the DSP, layer enough Whisper White to cover the hole and stamp a greeting!


I was on a roll!
For Baby
Although this Stamp Set is now retired, I could not resist from using it in this card. That pram is too cute!.


Pansy 30th Birthday
I LOVE this card! A simple design, but those pansy flowers are so gorgeous, especially watercoloured (my new fav thing!) DSP is from Quatrefancy Specialty.
 

 Kendo Martial Art Master
When I was asked to make a Kendo inspired card - my first thought was .. Umm Stampin' Up! dont have any martial art stamps do they?  But with an outline from a Google search - viola - anything is possible! My favourite piece are those cute blossoms, finished off with some vanilla Candy Dots, pg 171 of the Annual Catalogue.

Little blossom punch outs are from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack pg 180 Annual Catalogue
Male Hexagon Card
Male cards can be soooo difficult, but not with the new Hexagon Stamp set and matching punch! It totally fits the bill for me and males cards.  I trimmed the outline off of the stamped hexagons and layered them onto a Hexagon Punch out, it gives it a slight boarder.

 

The Photo card
I'm always looking for new ways to present a card and so I designed this Photocard front.  You will only need to trim a litte off of a standard 4x6" photo.

The label on the right uses the new Chalk Talk Framelits set - use with the Big Shot.

Using any of the large Big Shot Framelits can create a great Photo space on any project.


Thanks for joining me today, hope you enjoyed all my projects from last year.  Stay tuned for more in 2014, starting with a Black & White themed Blog Hop from the Crazy Crafters this coming Sunday 5th January.

Until then, take care



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you