Thursday 12 September 2013

Feliz Cumpleaños Mum - Happy Birthday

Just a few days ago we celebrated my Mum's birthday. My beautiful mum does a lot for me, she helps me with the kids, my housework and she's there whenever I need her.  So I was really stuck for a birthday gift this year - she's got everything you could possibly imagine!
I suprised Mum with a Surprise High Tea, Sit & Sew Afternoon for her and her sewing friends, needless to say she totally loved it! A special thanks to my beautiful friend Emily at Sweet Pops by Emily for the devine High Tea Goodies and perfect High Tea Set up!

Enjoy the pics
Mum and I
Amazing High Tea Set up perfectly in my dining room
Tea Bag Cookies complete with Paper Tea Bag Tags
Chocolate Favours -Embellished with Handmade Paper Flowers using the NEW! Pansy Flower Punch
Easier than you think!
 

Instructions: To make one flower, punch out x3 pansies. Cut one petal out of one and cut 2 petals out of another. Arrange them as above. Glue the open ends together for each cut flower, use your fingers to roll the single petal.  Stack the flowers inside one another from largest to smallest, with blob of glue from a glue gun secure all the petals to the base flower cut out. Decorate and curl the petals out as you wish. Pansy Punch Code Item 130698 .

Thanks for visiting my blog




5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, elegant gift for your mum. I love the flowers as part of the High Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift for the mother who has everything. What she really has is a wonderful daughter. Love your tea party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bello se ve todo, con gran elegancia como todos los trabajos que realizas, muy lindo festejo. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a must try for one of my classes! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wie hast xdu denn die Blüten Gemacht ? die sind ja toll

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you