Wednesday 3 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches Crazy Crafters Blog Hop

Welcome to this exclusive Thoughtful Branches Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. We are so excited to show off this exclusive and limited time only set and we know that you too will fall in love with everything about it! We hope you find great inspiration from all the projects. The full blog lineup below will help you move along to see all the projects. This is a blog hop you will not want to miss out on!

How amazing is this? An all exclusive Bundle available for the month of August! If you are in Australia be sure to get yours quick as it already has been so popular and its only been on the market for 1 day! for all my lovely international visitors contact your local demonstrator to get onto this beautiful bundle.
Thoughtful Branches Bundle Item code 144328
 I have created 2 special cards for you today. There is something about the stamp set images that makes me feel calm and relaxed so I went with a calming colour combination. And I LOVE it!
The stamps are gorgeous and elegant. The dies are cool and work so beautifully together.
It's a must have!
Now for some falling leaves...
Love the colours too? Feel free to share and pin to pinterest.

How do you get this exclusive set? 

https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871
Join my team this month for $169 and you can choose this bundle as part of your customised starter kit or SHOP online!
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=144328&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143538&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143539&dbwsdemoid=4005871
Click pictures to view online

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871
Full Blog Lineup


16 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Carolina and I love the color combo, it's awesome. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Carolina, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour combo Carolina.....absolutely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you created pattern paper with stamping. Perfect color combo. SO inspiring.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. Love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING Carolina! Were you and Juana sharing notes with your backgrounds!? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your colour choices. It's amazing how the one bundle, using the same colours can cover so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so fun, loving the blue and sahara colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both gorgeous cards! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You ROCK chickie xox absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Carolina. Awesome cards. Love the falling leaves - must CASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful cards Carolina. Oh my, we must been on the same wavelength with the multi stamped sentiment as a background. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning. I love the blues. They are beautiful and it feels wintery rather than your classical autumn tones that I tend to go for when working with trees. I love it with the blue. Beautiful cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! I love this colour combo! I would never have thought to use these sorts of colours for this bundle but it is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you