Sunday 14 August 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Special Guest Jennifer Michalski

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This month we are excited to have a special guest join us Jennifer Michalski from the USA! Now even better we get to CASE a project and hop along with Jennifer herself! Woo Hoo!  We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. The full blog lineup below will help you move along to see all the projects. This is a blog hop you will not want to miss out on!
http://stampingserenity.blogspot.com.au
http://stampingserenity.blogspot.com.au
My inspiration came from this card. I love the colour combination and the framed sections, its a beautiful card.
http://stampingserenity.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/layering-love-for-gdp-041.html
I'm really excited to share this project with you! I have used a new BUNDLE - coming soon in the new Holiday Catalogue which you can start ordering from on September 1st. If you havent got a copy of the catalogue yet - please let me know, I would be honoured to have you as a customer (Australian residents only). The new set is called 'Paisley & Posies' and its gorgeous especially when used with the coordinating Die set!
 Try making this card!
  • Easel cardbase in Smokey Slate cardstock
  • Front
  • x3 Night of Navy Frames 1-3/4" x 3-7/8"
  • x3 Whisper White Panels1-1/2" x 3-3/4"
  • Inside
  • Night of Navy Frame 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
  • Whisper White Panel 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Banner - adjusted to stamped greeting

Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871
Full Blog LineUp




22 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Carolina....can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on Jennifer's card Carolina. Stunning as always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolina, you definitely took this card to another level of amazing! I love the paisley and petals with this color combination. This is definitely a WOW card. I am honored that your team chose to case my creations, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer - super awesome to have you as our Guest xx

      Delete
  4. Super way to show off the Paisleys and Petals set. Lovely CASE, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! love this Carolina, absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to use this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love how you showcased this set, so pretty - you never cease to amaze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card Carolina-I think this bundle is going to be popular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. might just have to get this stamp set now Carolina - you CASE is gorgeous - love your interpretation xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Carolina - those paisleys are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW such an awesome card with the Paisleys and I just love how you have used the panels into a easel card. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Just beautiful as always. The Paisley set is now growing on me after seeing your gorgeous creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love love love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carolina, you have won me. The Colours. The Stamp Set amazballs. Easel Card. Paisley. Wow you are so creative and talented.
    PS I hope you are feeling much better today. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gah! Now I need the Paisley set! Love this card! Love your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card! I'm a new demonstrator, so I'm still learning. Could you please tell me the size of your base card? I knew I was going to purchase this bundle when I saw it, now I love it even more. Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria - the card base is A4 cardstock cut in half lengthways (cut at 10.5cm along the short edge) scored at 2-1/2" & 5-7/8". Cut another piece 10.5cm x 14.9cm and glue together. Enjoy :)

      Delete
  16. Carolina this card is just brilliant. You are super talented and have created such a gorgeous card with this new set (I've got it on my list)! Great case, it's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card. Great use of 'Paisley & Posies' set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card Carolina. Just love all your layers and highlights. I really must try an easel card now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you