Sunday 31 July 2016

Crazy Crafters July Blog Hop - CASEing Tami White

Welcome to another Crazy Crafters Blog for July. We are sooo excited to be CASE'ing Tami White from the USA!!! Tami will also be joining us on this hop, Woo Hoo! We hope you find great inspiration from all the projects. This is a blog hop you will not want to miss out on so the full blog lineup below will help you move along to see all the projects. 
www.stampiwithtami.comwww.stampiwithtami.com
My inspiration came from this cute Photobomb Llama card. I had also created a similar Llama card around the same time - great minds! Any of the animals stamps or punches are so fun to create with - its like they have personalities of their own. I love the simple design layout of the card. The idea of a polaroid picture is timeless.  I also love the new pom pom ribbon, the dsp on the background and the cheeky Llama of course!
http://stampwithtami.com/blog/2016/06/stampit-june2016-blog-hop/
Here's my STINKIN CUTE punch art Skunks made from the Foxy Friends Bundle...
For the regular You Tube watchers you will know Tami is so passionate about her crafting and often says "so stinkin cute" I could not resist adding it to this card. The Brushwork Alphabet is SOOOOO awesome you can create any verse you wish!
To give these guys a little more character I added some eyelashes and made the photobombing skunk a little crazy by making his eyes a bit wonky and adding some extra details with a marker.
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie C6 card base in Sweet Sugarplum cardstock (half A4)
  • Emerald Envy Strip (Envelope Paper) 1-1/2" x 5-7/8"
  • Polaroid Picture:
  • Whisper White Panel 3-5/8" x 4-1/2"
  • Basic Black Frame 3-3/8" x 3-3/8"
  • Whisper White Panel 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
  • Emerald Envy Grass 1" x 3-1/4" cut with Fringe Scissors
 Stampin' Up! Supplies:
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142326&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141698&dbwsdemoid=4005871
 Love this colour combination? Pin and share it here
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed seeing my project. I would love to hear what you think! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871
Full Blog Line Up




26 comments:

  1. So playful! So stinkin cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....you never cease to amaze me Carolina....what an awesome card....LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! Carolina I LOVE these photobombing skunks!!! Sooooo stinkin' cute!!!! I may totally be casing these little "stinkers". These are da bomb.
    Thank you!!!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is Stinkin' Cute! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Stinkin' card and I love the colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolina WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! super cute case I love this!! You have just helped me decide on the brushwork alphabet too - Gorgeous card hun xx ps. love the skunks sooooo stinkin'cute!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh-my-goodness!!!!! I LOVE everything about this card Carolina! Your little hand-drawn accents, and even the way you've tilted the photo bomber's head a little all adds to the charm of this card. And no, I'm not gonna say the "s" word. I'll just say they're damn cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah ADORBS! so so stinkin cute. Brilliant card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This card is so so cute! LOVE how you've interpreted it and created this. I'm totally going to buy that punch now. I have been inspired. Thanks Carolina! ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have wowed me again Carolina! Absolutely amazing and adorably super cute! LOVE your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha,super cute! I have got the stamp set. Should try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally STINKIN' Cute! ... You have totally nailed this Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very imaginative Carolina - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooooo stinkin cute (pun intended), gorgeous, love the added expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW WOW and they are stinkin cute, just love them. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card wi skunks are way to stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a brilliant card, I just love how it looks just like a polaroid, awesome job, Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGoodness, I cannot breathe, these skunks are so stinkin'cute. I need to crawl into your mind to see how it works for you to constantly have these amazballs of ideas for cards. Amazing Amiga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stinkin' cute card Carolina! Love the photobombing skunk. Such a bright and cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it! Fun, cheery colors to go with your happy scene and sentiment. Love how you personalized it for Tami.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is Stinkin Cute! You've nailed it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you