Monday 25 April 2016

NEW!! 2016-2018 In Colours

It is so exciting when we get to introduce to you the new In Colours (colors)! At OnStage it was mentioned that these colours were not created to work all together. For the most part they do, but we can't forget our other Family colours - the Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals. I'm certain these new colours will work well with these too. Did you know that each year Stampin' Up! create their own new colours, they almost always show in the Top Panetone Colours which really determines the hip and funky colours that we will see in design and fashion.
Now I understand you may not be a fan straightaway but let me woo you. To decorate these cards I used The Mixed Boarders greetings & a new stamp from Badges and Banners. I've also used a NEW DSP Stack called Playful Palette (coming June 1st pg 174 of the new catalogue) its has 4 of the new In Colours and the designs are fabulous!
Peekaboo Peach
Flirty Flamingo
Emerald Envy 
 Sweet Sugarplum
 Dapper Denim

You can make these cool cards with little supplies - photos to come!
- Playful Palette DSP Stack 141657
- InColour A4 Assortment 141434
Plus these new Stamp sets

Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky Girl to get the NEW Stamp Sets not in the Pre-order!
    You made me want them even more from your cute samples!!!
    Nice design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you