Wednesday 13 April 2016

Birthday Criss Cross Cards

I love giving birthday cards. I love making birthday cards! I especially love the look on a recipients face when they see something unique and handmade by me - it's a special heartwarming feeling.
Here I have created 2 very cool interactive cards known as "Criss Cross" - but not the rapper kind!
I've used the 'Party Wishes Bundle' pg 4 & 5 Occasions Catalogue and the 'Cherry on Top DSP Stack' to create these bright fun cards.
Here is a male version using the same products
Here is the video that I came across that gave me the idea to creat these cards. Of course I changed the dimensions to meet Australian A4 cardstock sizes!
 
Make this card with A4 Cardstock - there is a join however you can make 2 from just one sheet!

Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
 Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141071&dbwsdemoid=4005871
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138443&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138350&dbwsdemoid=4005871

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think!
 Just in case you do like the rapper kind too..

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carolina!! I love the effort you put in so we can see how to make it ourselves! Thanks for the inspiration too!
    Criss Cross was so cool..... Are we showing our age?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nic!!! Definitely showing our age, but I'm up for "jump jump" anytime!!! Lol

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you