Sunday 22 November 2015

Macaron Madness - Sneak Peek NEW Balloon Builders Set

Ok so they're no Adriano Zumbo Macarons but I think they are pretty awesome considering they're made from a balloon stamp! I am totalling loving the SNEAK peek items I received at OnStage Local last weekend. I can just tell that this set is going to be HUGE!

To create the mini macarons I used just one stamp! Yup one tiny little stamp!
Stamp it repeatedly and ensure you turn it 180 degrees after each stamp to create the other half of the macaron. These remind me of my favourite flavours... pistachio, lavender, salted caramel....oooo salted caramel YUMMY.
 Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Mint Macaron Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • DSP Panel -4" x 5-3/4"
  • Wisteria Wonder Frame -  2-7/8" x 3-1/4"
  • Whisper White Panel - 2-3/4" x 3-1/8"
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you