Tuesday 1 September 2015

Winter Wonderland Set of Cards for CCREW0915DF

I'm really excited to announce that over at Splitcoast Stampers, I have been chosen to join the lovely 'Creative Crew Design Team' for September 2015 to December 2015!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=20742
This months challenges are all about the New Holiday Catalogue which launched today!
To start with I have created a set of beautiful and simple cards that you can create quickly and gift away as a set. My favourite DSP in the new catalogue is 'Wonderland' and this is a great way to use those beautiful patterns. This DSP is a lightweight paper and feels so silky soft - how pretty is the Gold & Black!?
Cute embellishments that are just enough of a touch to not distract from the beautiful DSP.
The Ponsietta is cut from Black Glimmer Paper with the Embellished Ornaments Framelit set
Here are the card measurements so you too can create these cards:
  • Whisper White Notecard card bases
  • Basic Black Frame - 3-1/4" x 4-3/4"
  • DSP Panel - 3-1/8" x 4-5/8"
  • Whisper White Banner - 1-1/4" wide 
  • Basic Black Banner - 1/2" x 3" wide 
Stampin' Up! Supplies - I will update this link very soon! So in the mean time here the colours found in this DSP - I'd love to see your Gold and Black creations - please share them!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Be sure to come back tomorrow where I will share with you a gorgeous matching Gift bag to house these pretty cards.Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Love the simplicity of the white, black and gold - so simple but so effective

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you