Saturday 18 July 2015

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop July - Favourite Colour Combo

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters blog hop for July. This month we are excited to show off our Favourite Colour Combo's! You may just be starting the blog hop here (Studio Evans) or you may have come from the person previous to me in the list below. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all the projects.

My favourite colour combination this month has definately been all about deep, rich wintery colours. I'm in love with the beautiful colours in the Farmers Market Designer Series Paper pack - the deep purples, red's and greens inspired my projects along with the help of the 'Gift from the Garden' Stamp set.  Here are my cards...
Garden Designed Paper
I created my own designer paper by randomly stamping the images in different colours. Its important to stamp off the edges aswell.  I added a bit of linen thread for some extra ruggeredness.

Lots of Pots
This is a cute little one! I knew straightaway that I wanted lots of dimension on this card. I raised the pot plants on some dimensions and added the little pansy flowers with glue dots. The leaves are from the bird builder punch. Here's also a nifty trick for using DSP.

I {heart} the Garden
I love this card!! It turned out way better than I initially designed. I overlapped all these cool label bracket cut out and added the 1" square cut out on top. If you look carefully I actually created a longer washi cut out for the greeting. Simply cut a strip of 5/8" vanilla cardstock, stamp your greeting then insert each end into the washi punch for the zigzig edge.

I'm loving my own 'gifts from the garden' - here's a pic of our last lot of Capsicums, guarded there by Mr Marco!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to hop on over to the next blog from the line up below!


12 comments:

  1. You always have awesome cards Carolina. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour selection Carolina.....would never have thought to put those together like that....nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stamp set on my wish list, you have inspired me to get it now. Just love it. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Carolina! I love the first one. The colour combinations are fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Carolina :) I always love seeing your work so very inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these. Your talent shines again carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my favourite pic this time is a certain Mr! I love making my own DSP as well. Your cards are amazing once again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love them all! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (again! what can I say, love your work :) Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josee, it's no trouble at all, please share away. Shucks!! Thanks so much for the lovely comments :)

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous set of cards, Carolina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you