Sunday 31 May 2015

Kinda Eclectic Card - My First Just Add Ink Challenge

I feel like I've been living under a rock! I've just subscribed to the Just Add Ink blog for project challenges and the talent on that site is just beautiful! So fingers crossed they like my work.

I've used one of my favourite stamp sets from last years catalogue which has happily been carried over to the new one - Kinda Electic.  The sentiment I have taken from Something to Say, another one of my favourites! You'll also notice I've added a few strands of thread (from the Wild Wasabi seam binding ribbon) just tucked in behind the circle cut out - I'm most looking forward to the new metallic thread which is similar in thickness to these threads - it will be available in silver and gold.

Todays card is inspired by the lovely designers over at Just Add Ink Sketch #264 .

Kinda Electic in Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and White
Add caption
My card was inspired by the following Just Add Ink Sketch #264
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/just-add-ink-264-sketch.html
I've added this swatch of the colour combination featured in my card. Please feel free to pin it to your pinterest boards!


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I'm super excited to have entered into my very first challenge project, thanks for stopping by today

17 comments:

  1. Love these colour combinations. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful colour combo, Carolina - and it is WONDERFUL to have you join us at Just Add Ink this week! Love all those gorgeous purple butterflies. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine, I look forward to taking part in lots more!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful.....love how you have used the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolina your card is gorgeous, l love the soft colours and collage stamping! Thank you for the lovely Design Team comment, we always appreciate some feedbackšŸ˜˜ and thanks for subscribing to JAI and joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, I look forward to joining into lots more!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colour combination. Carolina, you are so inspiring. I love this card, so pretty and soft. The idea of using bits of seam binding thread is so clever. Thanks for subscribing and playing along, hopefully we see more of your amazing work. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! I can't wait for the next challenge

      Delete
  6. You layered up all the Kinda Eclectic elements beautifully Carolina! I love how you finished off with that lovely cluster of butterflies. Glad you found JAI this week - thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, cam't wait for the next challenge!

      Delete
  7. Welcome Carolina! So glad you've found us. I too love the Kinda Eclectic set you've used so beautifully here - awesome use of the Seam Binding threads. Genius! Thanks for joining us and hope to see lots more of your lovely work. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patrice, I will definately be back to join in again.

      Delete
  8. WooHoo!! You've totally rocked your first JAI entry. I love how the butterflies pop off your subtle background.
    So great to have you play along with our challenge this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Trish - super glad I've found JAI - see you next week!

      Delete
  9. Stunning card Carolina! Your choice of colours is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you decided to join us at Just Add Ink this week, Carolina. Such a sweet & pretty card. Love your colour choices & the colllage you created. Fab way to use the sketch. Hope to see you at JAI again.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so very pretty! Fantastic card! I hope we see you again at Just Add Ink Carolina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you