Sunday 31 May 2015

Ballet Punch Art Card - Create Challenge #punchitup

A couple of days ago I shared a Baby Punch Art card made for the #punchitup challenge set by Stampin' Up! I have a Ballet punch up card for you today. Now it's not often I get to create little girl cards (there's only 1 little girl in our friends circle!) so I was pretty excited when I discovered I could create a Tutu with the Sweetheart and Pansy punches. 

I wanted a delicate feel to this card, so I have used Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and White for the colour scheme. To soften it even further I cut lots and lots of vellum pansies for the tulle. Some of them I embossed and then I arranged them randomly to create the tutu. 
For the bodice piece I cut a 'sweetheart' heart in half - I've created a quick tutorial of the pieces I've used below, please feel free to share it on Pinterest, along with any of my projects. 

Here is my card ..
 
Colour combination chart - add it to your Pinterest page
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Super cute idea! This will be on my inspiration blog post. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you