Thursday 23 April 2015

A walk down Memory Lane - Punches 2015 Retiring Products

Here is the next post I have in our walk down memory lane.  These are all about the retiring products! If you haven't had a look at whats retiring you can check out whats going and what's been heavily discounted HERE Now is a great time to join my team of crafters. Save money and make money while you craft - it can't get any better than that! Join here.

I wanted to re-share these cards that I've made this past year with some of the retiring Punch products. As sad as I am to say goodbye to some of my favourites, I'm really excited about what's to come on June 2nd when the new catalogue is released!







http://bit.ly/1cTGO1Q?hc
CLICK TO VIEW ITEMS
 So here we go....


Mosiac punch
Spiral Boarder punch
Modern label punch
Modern label punch
Ticket Duo punch
Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to get in quick the specially discoutned items won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you