Saturday 25 April 2015

A walk down Memory Lane - Big Shot Framelits & Dies 2015 Retiring Products

Here is the last post in our walk down memory lane.  These are all about the retiring products! If you  checked the list recently - make sure you do to see what's left! SEE HERE hurry the stocks are getting low. Now really is a great time to join my team of crafters. Save money and make money while you craft - it can't get any better than that! Join here.

Here I have cards & projects that I've made this past year with some of the retiring Big Shot dies adn framelit products. As sad as I am to say goodbye to some of my favourites, I'm really excited about what's to come on June 2nd when the new catalogue is released!







http://bit.ly/1cTGO1Q?hc
CLICK TO VIEW ITEMS
 So here we go....
Hearts Collection Framelits
Hearts Collection Framelits
Moustache Framelit
Top Note Bigz Die

Label
Top Note Die
 
Flower Frenzy Bigz Die
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Starburst Framelits
Labels Collection Framelits
Hearts a Flutter Framelits


Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to get in quick the specially discoutned items won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you