Tuesday 17 June 2014

Thank You Cards - Stampin' Up! Note Cards

Hi Everyone

You know how much I love to craft and lately between winter colds, kindergarten drop offs, pick ups, excursions and also attending my  office job I feel like I've had next to no time to craft!  Stampin' Up! Note Card & Envelope packs (item 131527) are perfect for those moments when you are short of time, in a hurry to make a card. The cardstock for these notecards are a heavier material than the regular whisper white cardstock so on its own or layered and decorated the card base is nice and sturdy.
 


Stampin' Up! Products used:


I have used a retired stamp set for the 'Thank You' sentiment. However you can still purchase the set "Curly Cute" as an MDS download. MDS is a great tool for crafting in much the same way you do already - it's just a lot neater!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you