Tuesday 25 February 2014

A Magical Birthday - The Golden Snitch

Hi Everyone!

I've always been a huge Harry Potter fan. I have read the books like 6 times and the movies too! I'm really excited about show casing this custom made card. The theme for this card came about for my work colleagues 21st Birthday.  As soon as I heard 'Harry Potter' and 'Snitch' I knew exactly how I was going to create this card.


I really love how the idea in my head, has come to life on paper.  I knew right away I wanted a background that resembled a starry night sky.  So I paired some silver emboss powder and the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set together, and sponged some Night of Navy, Marina Mist and a touch of So Saffron Ink to colour the background panel. 

For the HP fans...which team colours are on the shield?


The snitch was the trickiest, but turned out perfect! I cut a large Gold Foil circle and embossed it with the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder. For the wings I used the NEW! Fringe Scissors and secured one with an Antique Brad. So cool!

Into its own "Daily Prophet" handmade envelope and its ready to be delivered.
It even has its own "Prophet Envelope"

Thanks for visiting my blog, see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you